Thursday, July 23, 2015

#1487 TBT Isla Mujeres, Mexico


I may have read somewhere that Throwback Thursday pics should be at least five years old, but who makes those rules anyway?

This photo is just one year old, almost to the day. I took it while lying on the beach in Isla Mujeres, Mexico last July. It was a sweaty vacation. It was so hot and humid there, but I really enjoyed the vacation. It was so relaxing. Our room was right behind the pool which was right behind the beach. I loved getting up in the morning, putting on my bathing suit and cover-up and going right out to the pool or the beach. Sometimes MT and I would go for a little walk and by the time we got back we couldn't wait to get in the pool.

Not only was it relaxing, it was beautiful there. The beach was gorgeous: soft white sand, warm bright blue water, tiny island, friendly people, delicious food, very affordable. Totally, totally loved it.

No comments: