Thursday, August 6, 2015

#1498 TBT I hope your kid is just like you

Did your mother ever say to you, "I hope when you have a kid, it is just like you?" when you are behaving despicably? I don't actually remember if my mom ever said those words to me, but I'm sure she thought it a couple of times. One of those times might have been in the summer of 1983. I was 17 years old. Mom, Lizzie and I were in Spain visiting the family. One day, the three of us went up to Tibidabo. Mom took this photo of Lizzie and I:






Fast forward 32 years. I am on vacation with my little family in Hawaii. We go see a gorgeous waterfall. I think it might be nice to have a photo with my 17 year old son, so MT took one:


Let's get up close and real with this:


Oh. My. God.

1 comment:

Kteach said...

that's funny, you do look alike in attitude and looks ;)