Wednesday, September 2, 2015

#1512 it's Football Eve

This time tomorrow, I will be sitting on my couch watching the Utah Utes play the Michigan Wolverines.  It will be the first game of the college football season. I really like football. There's something about it that kind of relaxes me, even though I am invested in the game, it's soothing for some reason. And I know - there's nothing really soothing about American football. It's a rough, dangerous, noisy game. I know all those things, but it still relaxes me.

Kickoff is at 6:30, but the local sports radio station I listen to at work with have pre-game coverage beginning at 11 AM. I will probably even wear a red shirt to work tomorrow (Utes colors). I thought about buying a new Utah shirt, but didn't get around to it. Most of my purchases lately have all been Spain-related. (There it is! My token Spain reference of the day!)

Go Utes!


No comments: