Saturday, November 7, 2015

#1538 guilty pleasures

Tonight I did something I haven't done before. My BFF LA, my sister and I all watched the show Ghost Adventures at the same time and tweeted about it together. It was fun. It was kind of hard to do because I wanted to watch the show and read the tweets at the same time.

We were particularly interested in tonight's Ghost Adventures episode because the guys were investigating the Lava Hot Springs Inn in Lava Hot Springs, Idaho. Of course Lizzie and I used to live in Idaho; LA still lives in Idaho. In fact, she has property just outside the town of Lava Hot Springs. I remember that MT and I have stayed at the Lava Hot Springs Inn before, but I was unaware that it was haunted at that time.

I have to tell you that I really enjoy watching Ghost Adventures. The things the crew does and hears and sees and shows us on the program make me think there is definitely something to the ghost thing. And this particular episode was really compelling.

Twitter is fun. I use it to get news in 140 characters or less, then I can find out more info if the I'm interested. I like to watch sports and follow along with other fans on Twitter. Some TV shows are fun to follow along with Twitter. Some are not because the east coast sees shows before the mountain time zone and there can be spoilers that are no fun. I'm pretty new at the Twitter thing, but I do think it's pretty fun.

So now you know a couple of my guilty pleasures :)

No comments: