Wednesday, December 16, 2015

#1569 I'm a Survivor fan


I'm writing a little later than usual tonight because I had to watch TV. Yes, I had to watch TV. It was the finale of Survivor, you see. MT and I love that show and we rarely miss watching it. I guess you could call it a guilty pleasure because we don't tell many people that we watch it because they make fun of us. I guess it's not cool to watch Survivor, but we think it's awesome.  MT always says he wants to audition for the show. I don't know why he doesn't make a video and send it in. I'd help him with it. I wouldn't want to be a contestant on the show. It looks too hard, plus there are a lot of swimming/water challenges and I can't swim and I don't like to be in the water.

This season was a second chance group of Survivors. All of the people had been on previous seasons but hadn't won. We remembered some of them, but not all. These contestants were really into it and the show was the better for it. Everyone played hard. The guy who won, Jeremy, was deserving. He seems like a great guy. I remember him from the Blood vs Water season when he and his wife played together. I liked both of them.

At the end of the show tonight, there was a preview of the upcoming season. It looks compelling!


No comments: