Wednesday, March 9, 2016

#1620 it would take a miracle

Tonight I will probably be up past my bedtime. I'm watching my favorite team, the Utah Jazz, play basketball against the Golden State Warriors, a team that I really enjoy watching and cheering for - unless they are playing the Jazz.

The Warriors are on pace to have the best regular season record in NBA history. The record is currently held by the 1995-96 Chicago Bulls. I feel fortunate that I have been able to follow the greatest seasons in NBA history twice in my life. I remember watching the Bulls in the mid-90s and marveling at the tremendous ability of Michael Jordan and the rest of the team. This season I'm marveling at Steph Curry and his team as they dominate the league.

WOW! Steph Curry just drained a half court shot at the half-time buzzer to put the Warriors up by 11.

I fully expect the Jazz to lose tonight. The Warriors have won 45 consecutive games on their home court. It would be a miracle if the Jazz were to find a way to win. Of course I hope they do find a way, but I'm not hopeful about it tonight. It's still fun to watch.


No comments: