Monday, July 25, 2016

#1725 cranky

I have been cranky and out of sorts all day today. I can't put my finger on the reason for my crankiness. I woke up in a bad mood and it continued through the day. I went to a Zumba class this morning, which I usually really enjoy, but I considered leaving after 15 minutes. I wasn't having any fun at all.

It was hot as hell here today. The air was dry and smoky. A big island out in the Great Salt Lake has been on fire for a few days. It didn't seem like the air was that bad yesterday. On my bike ride I could see the smoke around the island, but the smoke didn't seem to be that bad where I was riding. Today the air by my house was thick and brown. Yucky.

I didn't go outside much today. Maybe that contributed to my bad mood. Sometimes I have days when I am not fit to be around other humans. I felt bad for MT. I wasn't good company for him today either.

Here's hoping tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: