Saturday, July 30, 2016

#1729 date night movie: Bad Moms


MT and I went to see Bad Moms tonight. I thought he would want to see Jason Bourne, but he was totally down with seeing the comedy. Oh. My. Gosh. I am so glad we went to see this movie! It was funny. Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell and Katherine Hahn are so awesome.

I personally couldn't relate to any of the characters as far as their personal stories, but I could totally relate to the theme that it's really hard to be a mom. Women put a lot of pressure on themselves when it comes to the kids and it can make us complete basket cases. And when it comes to your kids, you can't just say "Screw it!" and give up. You keep going and hope to all the powers that you are doing the right thing and your kid(s) turn out to be good people.


No comments: