Tuesday, November 15, 2016

#1797 travel Tuesday: NOLA countdown

Oh my gosh! The day after tomorrow I will be in New Orleans! As with most any vacation, you plan in advance and you think the time will never come and then all of a sudden, it's time.

I've done some research for things that Lizzie and I can do and see and eat in the Big Easy. I have prepared an ambitious itinerary for us, but nothing is set in stone except the ghost and vampire tour that we will do on Thursday night. We love that kind of stuff!

I don't know if I will be posting anything here while we are there. The only computer I'll have with me is my beloved iPhone. If I do post, it will probably be bullet points and maybe a photo. I'm sure I'll have plenty to share when I get back home though.

Lizzie gets here tomorrow afternoon. I'll have to pack and do a few little things around the house, but I am already in vacation mode. Tomorrow I'll go to work where I will be physically present while mentally counting down the hours until I get to see my sister and vacation officially begins.

I have taken plenty of days off this year. We went on that cruise in January. In April and August I took a couple of days and visited Lizzie in San Diego. I took some time off when T graduated from high school and I will take a few days around Christmas to visit the fam in California. This trip to the Crescent City just really has me excited. I think it will be fun to explore a new place. And the company will be great, too!


1 comment:

Kteach said...

I know you two will have a great time! Looking forward to he posts and pictures after you get back :)

but do text once in a while!