Thursday, May 4, 2017

#1864 three things Thursday edition: Jazz, tacos and Zumba

No throwback tonight, so here are three random things...

1. Jazz basketball. I'm sitting on my couch, watching Game 2 of the Western Conference semifinals between the Utah Jazz and the Golden State Warriors. You know I love my Jazz, but I'm wondering if there is any way they will be able to win even one game in this series. The Jazz lost game 1 by 12 points, but it was never close. Right now there's just over eight minutes left in the fourth quarter and the Jazz are down by ten points, but with Golden State, they are liable to go on a 14-0 run at the drop of a hat. I will still cheer for the Jazz though. Then I will cheer for the Warriors in the Western Conference Finals.

2. Tacos. For the past two nights I have been cooking taco meat in preparation for our taco-rama at work tomorrow. I cooked nearly 12 lbs of ground beef. I might need a break from tacos for a week or so.

3. Zumba.  Last week I went to Zumba class and today I went again. Before last week, I hadn't been to a Zumba class in months. I really enjoy the class, but my knee had gotten to a point that I could dance but once I stopped moving and sat in the car to drive home, I had a hard time walking, so it wasn't worth it to go. Now, though, I have a brand new knee and I'm ready to get back out there! I don't have all the moves quite down, but it's fun and I'm glad to be back in class.

No comments: