Thursday, September 7, 2017

#1925 couch potato night

Usually I go to the gym on Monday through Thursday evenings. Tonight I just didn't feel like it. Also, I'm going to the gym tomorrow night. There will be a special Zumba party from 8:30 to 10:00 with guest instructors. I think it will be really fun so I rationalized that it would be all right to skip my regular class tonight, even though it's a class I really like taught by an instructor I really like. Okay, I feel kind of bad and guilty about it. Oh well.

Instead of exercising, I am doing something I haven't done for awhile: I'm sitting on my comfy couch, watching my big TV. I've been flipping the channels between CNN, the Weather Channel and NBC. Tonight is the first game of the regular NFL season and the game between the Kansas City Chiefs and the New England Patriots is on NBC. CNN and the Weather Channel are full of information about Hurricane Irma. All of it is riveting TV.

I don't think MT is all that thrilled with one-third of my viewing choices. Oh well. He usually has sole control of the remote and binge-watches shows I don't care to see. I needed a little TV/down time, I guess.

Gotta get back to TV time now friends. Stay safe! Love you!



No comments: