Saturday, November 10, 2018

#2120 Saturday with Sandy

It is quiet at my house tonight. MT has gone to Pocatello with his mom. She returned from her trip to Key Largo today, so MT picked her up at the airport and they headed to Idaho. MT is going to look at a potential flip house there. He's struggling to find a house here to flip, so he's expanding his search area.

T just left to go to a friend's show, so Osi and I are hanging out. She is only interested in sitting by the treat door and grumbling at me to give her a cookie, so I came upstairs.

I'm really tired tonight. It's 8:30. I was thinking about going out to get a cheeseburger, but I'm not really hungry. Then I thought about changing out my seasonal clothes. Now I'm thinking I may just crawl in bed. Since MT isn't here, I can sprawl out in the middle of the bed. I like that idea.

The day has been pretty mellow. I went to WW and that was good and fine. (I'm a loser this week!) Then I went to the spa to get my eyebrows tamed and a pedicure. My feet and toes needed some love. Sweet Mckenzie threw in a paraffin wax treatment on my feet (bonus!) and it was heavenly. After that I went to Target for some household supplies and to the library to pick up a book that was waiting for me on hold.

I got home around 2:30 and realized I hadn't had anything to eat or drink. What?!? That does NOT happen to me. I went to Fiiz and got a delicious beverage, then I came home and ate up some leftovers that were in the fridge. I'm not really hungry now that I think about it, so I will skip the cheeseburger tonight.

Utah played Oregon in football this afternoon. It's been a rough week for the Utes. Last Saturday the quarterback suffered a season-ending injury. This week the star running back suffered a leg injury of some kind that may end his season as well. How was Utah going to win today's game without its two best offensive players? The answer: the back-up quarterback and the back-up running back stepped up and played great. The Utah defense was fantastic as well and the Utes did in fact beat Oregon! YAY! #GoUtes

Okay, well, I've said all I have to say tonight so I'm going to get ready for bed. I'll change out my clothes tomorrow. I'll do laundry, I'll go to the grocery store, I'll pay my bills, I'll clean up the house a bit and I'll read. It will be a full day of chores. That's Sunday in my world. Saturday is for chillin' and  doing fun things. Sunday is for taking care of household business. It's good.

Hope y'all are having a great weekend!

No comments: