Sunday, November 11, 2018

#2121 busy but mellow and good

It's Sunday night already.

As planned, today I did a bunch of chores. I got all my sweaters out and put away my capris, skorts, flip flops and other summer-y stuff. I washed everything and got rid of a few things, too. I paid the bills and I ordered Lizzie's birthday gift - it might be late by a day or two because the days just ran away from me. I went to the grocery store. And I read a book! I started reading it yesterday and it was so good and such an easy read that I finished it today. :)

My reading goal for the year was 52 books. The book I finished today was number 52. Yay me! you can see and read my thoughts on all the books on the 2018 Reading page tab.

Let's see...what's coming up this week? There are three lunch events at work. I'm going to the dentist on Thursday. I've got a haircut scheduled for Saturday. I could probably use the trim but I might reschedule it. I need to get with the travel agent to book the flight to Cambodia and back from Thailand. I'll probably get over to the gym at least three times this week. I'd like to make a list of the clothing I will need to buy for the SE Asia trip. I've got a pin on Pinterest that will help me plan.

MT is back from Pocatello. He put an offer on a house, but the offer was rejected. Back to the drawing board. T is chillin' in his room, watching videos.

Everything feels pretty good.

Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend!

Thank you veterans!!

No comments: