Tuesday, November 13, 2018

#2123 I choose neither

I couldn't think of anything to write about so I went to a prompt. On Pinterest I found a list of ice-breaker questions and I picked question 13 since today is the 13th. The question is:

Are you a morning or a night person?

I'd say I'm neither. I'm a daytime person!

I don't really enjoy getting up very early, especially at this time of year when it is so dark in the morning when I wake up. Sunrise today was at 7:12.  By 7:12 I am fully dressed and getting ready to head out the door to work. In a perfect world I would be waking up around 7:12 (or a skosh later) and easing into my day.

Sunset this evening was at 5:09. Tonight I was just heading out of the office around that time. By 7pm it was dark like it was 10pm. I'm just not a fan! Right now it is 8:45 and I am yawning and thinking about how great it will be to crawl into my comfy bed and go nighty-night.

I like sunshine. I like daytime. I am a daytime person.


No comments: