Friday, November 16, 2018

#2126 a wild and crazy Friday night

Tonight I went to the gym and walked in circles, which was nice. When I got home, T had already left to go out with friends. MT was fixing himself a grilled tuna sandwich. We decided to watch the movie Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them in preparation for The Crimes of Grindelwald, which we will see this weekend.

We found the movie to rent on demand and each of us settled into our customary seats on the couch (me) and the loveseat (MT).

Then we both promptly fell asleep.

Each of us roused ourselves a little here and there. I made myself a delicious cup of hot cocoa which only made me sleep a little more soundly. The only reason I woke up is that my neck was bent uncomfortably and I was cold.

It is a good movie. It's just that by Friday night, we are both tuckered out and pretty useless.

Plus we are old.

Good night!

No comments: