Sunday, December 1, 2019

#2282 hello December!


The last time I wrote I said I wouldn't write again until Monday the second - you know, even day, even month writing. Then I decided that since I missed the fun and challenge of writing every day in November, I would write every day in December. I'm still going to write about the movies tomorrow though.

I like December. There are quite a few social events to look forward to which is fun. This week I have stuff on Thursday and Friday. Next week I am going to California for work and I'll be able to squeeze in a visit with my aunt and uncle and spend a long weekend in southern CA celebrating Mom's birthday a bit early. The following week is basically a food fest at my work and the following week is Christmas!

Even though I just got back from vacation, having this four-day weekend at home has been very nice. I didn't do much on Thursday or Friday. I did get out and about yesterday a little, and that was good. Today MT and I went out for breakfast, then we did some paperwork for the rentals. After that, I settled in on my bed to watch the 49ers - Ravens game. I fell asleep right at the end. Osi woke me up early this morning because she doesn't understand weekends. I understand the Ravens won the game.

Tonight I am making chicken posole soup. It smells delicious. Oh! On Friday I cooked a ham and made some cheesy potatoes, AKA funeral potatoes around these parts. It was kinda like a late Thanksgiving meal, even though that's all we had, ham and potatoes. Everyone was happy. Later there was cheesecake, then we went to a movie, which I will write about tomorrow.



On another note, last night the Utah Utes football team wrapped up the PAC-12 South championship. They will play on Friday for the PAC-12 championship against Oregon. #GoUtes





Happy December y'all! More words tomorrow!

No comments: