Wednesday, December 4, 2019

#2285 WW Wednesday team purple

It's been a couple of years since WW changed up the plan a bit, so it was time and that's what they've done. Now the plan is called myWW and members have three options to choose from: high points and fewer 0 point foods, medium points and more 0 point foods, and fewer points and lots of 0 point foods, including potatoes (!), brown rice (!), and whole wheat pasta. The plans have color names: green, blue and purple. I chose the purple plan, the one with the fewest points and the most 0 point foods. I've been doing it for about a week and a half and it's been good. 

I know that WW plan works if I work the plan. It is a day-to-day thing. Planning what I'm going to eat each day and tracking in advance works for me. It's not my natural tendency to choose a salad, so I have to consciously make that choice.  I am a work in progress, as all people are, I suppose.

It is not my intention to obsess about this whole topic. I just thought you might be interested in this little WW change. I like it. I feel re-energized and satisfied.

1 comment:

josefa wann said...

Good for you! My doctor told me when I found out that I had diabetes to be on a diabetic diet, but I've never been able to count points etc.I did try for a while though.