Friday, February 28, 2020

#2337 fav photos from February

Today is supposed to be the end of the month, but since it is a leap year, we get a bonus day tomorrow.

I'm going to recap the month a little differently by sharing some of my favorite photos from the month.

At the beginning of the month, I met up with four other women who read with #EkpesBookClub. The woman closest to you is Rebecca, then there's me in the yellow shirt, Michelle, Melanie, and Jessica. It was fun to talk about books and get to know each other a bit. We are planning to meet again in March. Maybe a couple of other people will be able to join us.


Last Friday Lizzie and I went to Disneyland, and these next few pics are all from that day.This first photo is in the new Star Wars land, Galaxy Edge. That's the Millennium Falcon! So cool!


Here are Lizzie and I taking a selfie and making silly faces. I knew I was making a silly face, but I didn't know she was too.


The afternoon was postcard-perfect. Doesn't the sky look like a Hollywood backdrop?


As I mentioned in my previous post, we walked a lot at Disneyland. Here's a screenshot from my Apple watch to prove it. 20,675 steps, just over nine miles. No wonder I needed a recovery day.


On Sunday Lizzie and I went for a nice walk on the Castlewood Trail. I love the smell of eucalyptus, which does not grow around here in Utah. There was also a lot of wild rosemary growing along the trail. The combination of those two scents was wonderful. I think we walked about three miles. Here's Lizzie and her glorious hair on the trail in front of me.


For Christmas MT got us tickets to a Jazz game. We wanted to sit in the lower bowl so we could be a little closer to the action. We were in section B, row 13 on the Jazz sideline end of the court. It was pretty great to be that close to the floor. Even though the Jazz lost (badly), it was fun to be there.


I was bummed when I looked back through my photos and realized I hadn't taken any pics of my mamacita. Next time for sure!

I hope y'all had a great month and are planning something fun to do on your bonus day tomorrow!

~~~~~



I finished six books this month! Check out the 2020 Reading tab to see what I read and what I thought about each book. Have you read any of these novels? What have you been reading lately?

No comments: